Is Video Marketing Right For You?
Nowadays, the success of your online or offline business depends not only on the quality of traffic to your website, but largely on the social recognition and interaction your business gets, and that is a hard fact.
You could be claiming to have the best business, product or service, but if you don’t give the right social impression, your business will fail!
…90% of consumers trust recommendations while only 14% trust advertisements
Erik Qualman, American author of Socialnomics, and others like him, has opened our eyes and helped us understand the great power of social media in the 21st century.
He has stated that socialnomics means, “Word of mouth on digital steroids.”
- YouTube is the 3rd Top Site in the Word after Google and Facebook
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth and 50% more than last year
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 56 countries and across 61 languages
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day, and the number of people subscribing has Do you realize how volcanically hot YouTube is at this moment?more than doubled since last year
- Created in 2007 (Partners Program), we now have more than a million creators from over 30 countries around the world earning money from their YouTube videos
- Thousands of channels are making six figures a year
- Thousands of advertisers are using TrueView in-stream and 75% of our in-stream ads are now skippable
- YouTube is available on hundreds of millions of devices
- Mobile makes up more than 25% of YouTube’s global watch time, more than one billion views a day
- Over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute
- 100 million people take a social action on YouTube (likes, shares, comments, etc.) every week
- There are 500 tweets per minute containing a YouTube link
- More than 50% of videos on YouTube have been rated or include comments from the community
- Millions of videos are “favorited” every day
Video marketing is one of the most cost effective ways to promote your product or service by far.
Here is a testimonial from one of my happy customers